About the blog


The blog will focus on 20th century music, especially between the 70s, 80s and 90s but I will also bring more recent music,
feel free to make requests through chat, I will be happy to help you.

Search


 You can see all the posts here:
https://80ssdiscographies.blogspot.com


NOTICE! 

2024.03.11:

Our Wordpress blog has been deleted and unfortunately no links are working. I'll start updating the links this week and we'll have new posts up soon.

CHERYL PEPSII RILEY - ME, MYSELF AND I

 


Title : Me, Myself and I
Genre : R&B/Soul
Release : 1988.xx.xx
Bitrate : 320 Kbps
Format : Mp3

Tracklist:

1. Sister Knows What She Wants
2. Thanks for My Child
3. Falling from the Floor
4. Every Little Thing About You (with Full Force)
5. Me, Myself and I
6. He Said-She Said
7. Sisters (with Lisa Lisa)
8. Seein' Is Believin'
9. Life Goes On