About the blog


The blog will focus on 20th century music, especially between the 70s, 80s and 90s but I will also bring more recent music,
feel free to make requests through chat, I will be happy to help you.

Search


 You can see all the posts here:
https://80ssdiscographies.blogspot.com


NOTICE! 

2024.03.11:

Our Wordpress blog has been deleted and unfortunately no links are working. I'll start updating the links this week and we'll have new posts up soon.

MICHAEL MCDONALD - IF THAT'S WHAT IT TAKES

 


Title : If That's What It Takes
Genre : Pop Rock/Soft Rock
Release : 1982.xx.xx
Bitrate : 320 Kbps
Format : Mp3

Tracklist:

1. Playin' by the Rules
2. I Keep Forgettin' (Every Time You're Near)
3. Love Lies
4. I Gotta Try
5. I Can Let Go Now
6. That's Why
7. If That's What It Takes
8. No Such Luck
9. Losin' End
10. Believe in It