About the blog


The blog will focus on 20th century music, especially between the 70s, 80s and 90s but I will also bring more recent music,
feel free to make requests through chat, I will be happy to help you.

Search


 You can see all the posts here:
https://80ssdiscographies.blogspot.com


NOTICE! 

2024.03.11:

Our Wordpress blog has been deleted and unfortunately no links are working. I'll start updating the links this week and we'll have new posts up soon.

ILLONA STALLER - ILLONA STALLER (2000 REISSUE)

 

MP3: GD | MF | MG
FLAC: GD | MF | MG

Title : Ilona Staller (2000 Reissue)
Genre : Pop
Release : 1978.xx.xx
Bitrate : 320 / Lossless
Format : Mp3 / Flac

Tracklist:

01. I Was Made For Dancin'
02. Pane Marmellata E Me
03. Labbra
04. Benihana
05. Lascia L Ultimo Sallo Per Me
06. Cavallina Cavallo
07. It's All Up To You
08. Professor Of Percussions
09. Piu' Su Sempre Piu' Su
10. Save The Last Dance For Me (Discomix)
11. I Was Made For Dancin' (Discomix)