About the blog


The blog will focus on 20th century music, especially between the 70s, 80s and 90s but I will also bring more recent music,
feel free to make requests through chat, I will be happy to help you.

Search


 You can see all the posts here:
https://80ssdiscographies.blogspot.com


NOTICE! 

2024.03.11:

Our Wordpress blog has been deleted and unfortunately no links are working. I'll start updating the links this week and we'll have new posts up soon.

BETTY WRIGHT - PASSION AND COMPASSION

 


Title : Passion and Compassion
Genre : R&B
Release : 1990.xx.xx
Bitrate : 320 Kbps
Format : Mp3

Tracklist:

1. Help is on the Way
2. Search 4 Love is Over
3. Passion & Compassion
4. No Good but so Good
5. Deep Water
6. Nighttime Can Catch Ya
7. Get Biz-E
8. I Miss Ya
9. Nobody Loves U Like I Do
10. Rhythms Getting Stronger
11. Got My Life Back
12. Help is on the Way (Girlfriends)
13. Tonight is the Night-Won't Be Long Now