About the blog


The blog will focus on 20th century music, especially between the 70s, 80s and 90s but I will also bring more recent music,
feel free to make requests through chat, I will be happy to help you.

Search


 You can see all the posts here:
https://80ssdiscographies.blogspot.com


NOTICE! 

2024.03.11:

Our Wordpress blog has been deleted and unfortunately no links are working. I'll start updating the links this week and we'll have new posts up soon.

ANGELA BOFILL - ANGEL OF THE NIGHT

 


Title : Angel Of The Night
Genre : Funk/Soul/Disco
Release : 1979.xx.xx
Bitrate : 320 Kbps
Format : Mp3

Tracklist:

1. I Try
2. People Make the World Go 'Round
3. Angel of the Night
4. Rainbow Child (Little Pas)
5. What I Wouldn't Do (For the Love of You)
6. The Feelin's Love
7. Love To Last
8. The Voyage