About the blog


The blog will focus on 20th century music, especially between the 70s, 80s and 90s but I will also bring more recent music,
feel free to make requests through chat, I will be happy to help you.

Search


 You can see all the posts here:
https://80ssdiscographies.blogspot.com


NOTICE! 

2024.03.11:

Our Wordpress blog has been deleted and unfortunately no links are working. I'll start updating the links this week and we'll have new posts up soon.

ALLURE - ALLURE

 


TitleAllure
Genre : R&B
Release1997.xx.xx
Bitrate : 320 Kbps
Format : Mp3

Tracklist:

1. Introduction
2. Anything You Want
3. You're Gonna Love Me
4. Head Over Heels (feat. Nas)
5. No Question
6. All Cried Out (feat. 112) - Behind the scenes Video
7. The Story
8. Come Into My House
9. When You Need Someone
10. Give You All I Got (feat. Raekwon)
11. I'll Give You Anything
12. Wanna Get With You
13. Last Chance
14. Mama Said