About the blog


The blog will focus on 20th century music, especially between the 70s, 80s and 90s but I will also bring more recent music,
feel free to make requests through chat, I will be happy to help you.

Search


 You can see all the posts here:
https://80ssdiscographies.blogspot.com


NOTICE! 

2024.03.11:

Our Wordpress blog has been deleted and unfortunately no links are working. I'll start updating the links this week and we'll have new posts up soon.

TAYLOR DAYNE - ARISTA HERITAGE SERIES

 


Title : Arista Heritage Series  Taylor Dayne
Genre : Freestyle/Pop
Release : 1999.xx.xx
Bitrate : 320 Kbps
Format : Mp3

Tracklist:

1. Tell It to My Heart
2. In the Darkness
3. Don't Rush Me
4. I'll Always Love You
5. Prove Your Love
6. I'll Be Your Shelter
7. Love Will Lead You Back
8. Up All Night
9. You Meant the World to Me
10. I'll Wait
11. Send Me a Lover