About the blog


The blog will focus on 20th century music, especially between the 70s, 80s and 90s but I will also bring more recent music,
feel free to make requests through chat, I will be happy to help you.

Search


 You can see all the posts here:
https://80ssdiscographies.blogspot.com


NOTICE! 

2024.03.11:

Our Wordpress blog has been deleted and unfortunately no links are working. I'll start updating the links this week and we'll have new posts up soon.

JADE - MIND, BODY & SOUL

 

GD | MF | MG


Title : Mind, Body & Soul
Genre : R&B
Release : 1994.xx.xx
Bitrate : 320 Kbps
Format : Mp3

Tracklist:

1. When Will I See You Again (Intro)
2. If the Mood Is Right
3. Bedroom
4. If the Lovin' Ain't Good
5. 5-4-3-2 (Yo! Time Is Up)
6. What's Goin' On
7. Hangin'
8. Every Day of the Week
9. Everything
10. Do You Want Me
11. I Like the Way
12. There's Not a Man
13. It's On
14. Mind, Body & Soul