About the blog


The blog will focus on 20th century music, especially between the 70s, 80s and 90s but I will also bring more recent music,
feel free to make requests through chat, I will be happy to help you.

Search


 You can see all the posts here:
https://80ssdiscographies.blogspot.com


NOTICE! 

2024.03.11:

Our Wordpress blog has been deleted and unfortunately no links are working. I'll start updating the links this week and we'll have new posts up soon.

EVELYN "CHAMPAGNE" KING - SMOOTH TALK (EXPANDED EDITION)

 


Title : Smooth Talk (Expanded Edition)
Genre : Funk / Soul / Disco
Release : 1977.xx.xx
Bitrate : 320 Kbps
Format : Mp3

Tracklist:

1. Smooth Talk
2. I Don't Know If It's Right
3. Till I Come off the Road
4. Dancin', Dancin', Dancin'
5. Shame
6. Nobody Knows
7. We're Going to a Party
8. The Show Is Over
9. Shame - 12" Disco Mix
10. I Don't Know If It's Right - 12" Disco Mix
11. Shame - Single Version
12. I Don't Know If It's Right - Single Version