About the blog


The blog will focus on 20th century music, especially between the 70s, 80s and 90s but I will also bring more recent music,
feel free to make requests through chat, I will be happy to help you.

Search


 You can see all the posts here:
https://80ssdiscographies.blogspot.com


NOTICE! 

2024.03.11:

Our Wordpress blog has been deleted and unfortunately no links are working. I'll start updating the links this week and we'll have new posts up soon.

RONNIE MILSAP - THERE'S NO GETTIN' OVER ME

 


Title : There's No Gettin' Over Me
Genre : Pop/Country Rock
Release : 1981.xx.xx
Bitrate : 320 Kbps
Format : Mp3

Tracklist:

1. Everywhere I Turn (There's Your Memory)
2. (There's) No Gettin' Over Me
3. It's All I Can Do
4. Two Hearts Don't Always Make A Pair
5. Jesus Is Your Ticket To Heaven
6. I Wouldn't Have Missed It For The World
7. Too Big For Words
8. It Happens Every Time (I Think Of You)
9. It's Written All Over Your Face
10. I Live My Whole Life At Night