About the blog


The blog will focus on 20th century music, especially between the 70s, 80s and 90s but I will also bring more recent music,
feel free to make requests through chat, I will be happy to help you.

Search


 You can see all the posts here:
https://80ssdiscographies.blogspot.com


NOTICE! 

2024.03.11:

Our Wordpress blog has been deleted and unfortunately no links are working. I'll start updating the links this week and we'll have new posts up soon.

HONEYZ - HARMONY

 


Title : Harmony
Genre : R&B
Release : 2001.xx.xx
Bitrate : 320 Kbps
Format : Mp3

Tracklist:

1. Talk To The Hand 
2. I Don't Know
3. Just As I Am
4. More Than One Night
5. Avalanche
6. Best Man
7. This Is Not A Game
8. Do You Wish It Were Yesterday
9. No
10. Just A Little To The Left
11. I Need You Now
12. Senorita Bonita
13. When The Show's Over
14. Love Is Strange
15. Get Down Tonight
16. Do You Wanna Go Home With A Honey
17. Not Even Gonna Trip