About the blog


The blog will focus on 20th century music, especially between the 70s, 80s and 90s but I will also bring more recent music,
feel free to make requests through chat, I will be happy to help you.

Search


 You can see all the posts here:
https://80ssdiscographies.blogspot.com


NOTICE! 

2024.03.11:

Our Wordpress blog has been deleted and unfortunately no links are working. I'll start updating the links this week and we'll have new posts up soon.

DONNA SUMMER - BAD GIRLS

 


Title : Bad Girls
Genre :Synth-pop / Funk / Soul / Disco
Release : 1979.xx.xx
Bitrate : 320 Kbps
Format : Mp3

Tracklist:

1. Hot Stuff
2. Bad Girls
3. Love Will Always Find You
4. Walk Away
5. Dim All The Lights
6. Journey To The Center Of Your Heart
7. One Night In A Lifetime
8. Can't Get To Sleep At Night
9. On My Honor
10. There Will Always Be A You
11. All Through The Night
12. My Baby Understands
13. Our Love
14. Lucky
15. Sunset People