About the blog


The blog will focus on 20th century music, especially between the 70s, 80s and 90s but I will also bring more recent music,
feel free to make requests through chat, I will be happy to help you.

Search


 You can see all the posts here:
https://80ssdiscographies.blogspot.com


NOTICE! 

2024.03.11:

Our Wordpress blog has been deleted and unfortunately no links are working. I'll start updating the links this week and we'll have new posts up soon.

WAYNE WILLIAMS - FAME & FOURTUNE

 


Title : Fame & Fortune
Genre : R&B
Release : 2003.xx.xx
Bitrate : 320 Kbps
Format : Mp3

Tracklist:

1. Fame Intro-Spective
2. The Way I Love You
3. I Like 2 Party
4. Don't Say (We're Through)
5. All About The Sex...
6. I'm All Alone
7. Anything's Possible
8. A Woman Scorned
9. Real Man
10. 2 Faced (Interlude)
11. Since This Money
12. Let Go
13. Trust Me
14. All Night
15. (Lately) Fortune Outro-Spective
16. Water Under The Bridge