About the blog


The blog will focus on 20th century music, especially between the 70s, 80s and 90s but I will also bring more recent music,
feel free to make requests through chat, I will be happy to help you.

Search


 You can see all the posts here:
https://80ssdiscographies.blogspot.com


NOTICE! 

2024.03.11:

Our Wordpress blog has been deleted and unfortunately no links are working. I'll start updating the links this week and we'll have new posts up soon.

DONNA SUMMER - SHE WORKS HARD FOR THE MONEY

 


Title : She Works Hard For The Money
Genre :Synth-pop / Funk / Soul / Disco
Release : 1983.xx.xx
Bitrate : 320 Kbps
Format : Mp3

Tracklist:

01. She Works Hard For The Money
02. Stop Look And Listen
03. He's A Rebel
04. Woman
05. Unconditional Love
06. Love Has A Mind Of It's Own
07. Tokyo
08. People, People
09. (I Do Believe) I Fell In Love