About the blog


The blog will focus on 20th century music, especially between the 70s, 80s and 90s but I will also bring more recent music,
feel free to make requests through chat, I will be happy to help you.

Search


 You can see all the posts here:
https://80ssdiscographies.blogspot.com


NOTICE! 

2024.03.11:

Our Wordpress blog has been deleted and unfortunately no links are working. I'll start updating the links this week and we'll have new posts up soon.

DIONNE WARWICK - PRESENTING DIONNE WARWICK

 


Title : Presenting Dionne Warwick
Genre : Soul
Release : 1963.xx.xx
Bitrate : 320 Kbps
Format : Mp3

Tracklist:

01. This Empty Place
02. Wishin' And Hopin'
03. I Cry Alone
04. Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah
05. Make The Music Play
06. If You See Bill
07. Don't Make Me Over
08. It's Love That Really Counts
09. Unlucky
10. I Smiled Yesterday
11. Make It Easy On Yourself
12. The Love Of A Boy