About the blog


The blog will focus on 20th century music, especially between the 70s, 80s and 90s but I will also bring more recent music,
feel free to make requests through chat, I will be happy to help you.

Search


 You can see all the posts here:
https://80ssdiscographies.blogspot.com


NOTICE! 

2024.03.11:

Our Wordpress blog has been deleted and unfortunately no links are working. I'll start updating the links this week and we'll have new posts up soon.

DIONNE WARWICK - HERE WHERE THERE IS LOVE

 


Title : Here Where There Is Love
Genre : Soul
Release : 1966.xx.xx
Bitrate : 320 Kbps
Format : Mp3

Tracklist:

01. Go With Love
02. What The World Needs Now Is Love
03. I Just Don't Know What To Do With Myself
04. Here, Where There Is Love
05. Trains And Boats And Planes
06. Alfie
07. As Long As He Needs Me
08. I Wish You Love
09. (I Never Knew) What You Were Up To
10. Blowing In The Wind