About the blog


The blog will focus on 20th century music, especially between the 70s, 80s and 90s but I will also bring more recent music,
feel free to make requests through chat, I will be happy to help you.

Search


 You can see all the posts here:
https://80ssdiscographies.blogspot.com


NOTICE! 

2024.03.11:

Our Wordpress blog has been deleted and unfortunately no links are working. I'll start updating the links this week and we'll have new posts up soon.

BRITNEY SPEARS - ...BABY ONE MORE TIME (JAPAN)

 


Title : ...Baby One More Time (Japan)
Genre : Pop
Release : 1999.xx.xx
Bitrate : 320 Kbps
Format : Mp3

Tracklist:

01. Baby One More Time
02. (You Drive Me) Crazy
03. Sometimes
04. Soda Pop
05. Born to Make You Happy
06. From the Bottom of My Broken Heart
07. I Will Be There
08. I Will Still Love You (ft. Don Philip)
09. Deep in My Heart
10. Thinkin’ About You
11. E‐mail My Heart
12. The Beat Goes On
13. I’ll Never Stop Loving You
14. Autumn Goodbye
15. Baby One More Time (Davidson Ospina radio mix)
16. Baby One More Time (Boy Wunder radio mix)