About the blog


The blog will focus on 20th century music, especially between the 70s, 80s and 90s but I will also bring more recent music,
feel free to make requests through chat, I will be happy to help you.

Search


 You can see all the posts here:
https://80ssdiscographies.blogspot.com


NOTICE! 

2024.03.11:

Our Wordpress blog has been deleted and unfortunately no links are working. I'll start updating the links this week and we'll have new posts up soon.

YVONNE ELLIMAN - YVONNE ELLIMAN

 

GD | MF | MG

Title : Yvonne Elliman
Genre : Pop
Release : 1972.xx.xx
Bitrate : 320 Kbps
Format : Mp3

Tracklist:

1. Look At You, Look At Me
2. I Would Have Had a Good Time
3. Can't Find My Way Home
4. Everyday of My Life
5. I Don't Know How to Love Him
6. Sugar Babe
7. Nothing Rhymed
8. World in Changes
9. Interlude for Johnny
10. Speak Your Mind
11. Heat