About the blog


The blog will focus on 20th century music, especially between the 70s, 80s and 90s but I will also bring more recent music,
feel free to make requests through chat, I will be happy to help you.

Search


 You can see all the posts here:
https://80ssdiscographies.blogspot.com


NOTICE! 

2024.03.11:

Our Wordpress blog has been deleted and unfortunately no links are working. I'll start updating the links this week and we'll have new posts up soon.

Stephanie Mills

 

What Cha Gonna Do With My Lovin'
Release: 1979.xx.xx
Bitrate: 256 Kbps
Format: Mp3

1. What Cha Gonna Do With My Lovin'
2. You Can Get Over
3. Deeper Inside Your Love
4. Feel The Fire
5. Put Your Body In It
6. Starlight
7. You And I
8. Don't Stop Dancin'


Sweet Sensation
Release: 1980.xx.xx
Bitrate: 320 Kbps
Format: Mp3

1. Sweet Sensation
2. Try My Love
3. I Just Wanna Say
4. Wish That You Were Mine
5. D-A-N-C-I-N'
6. Still Mine
7. Never Knew Love Like This Before
8. Mixture Of Love


Stephanie
Release: 1981.xx.xx
Bitrate: 320 Kbps
Format: Mp3

1. Winner
2. Two Hearts
3. Don't Stop Doin' What 'Cha Do
4. Top Of My List
5. I Believe In Love Songs
6. Night Games
7. My Love’s Been Good To You
8. Magic


Tantalizingly Hot
Release: 1982.xx.xx
Bitrate: 320 Kbps
Format: Mp3

1. Last Night
2. Still Lovin' You
3. Keep Away Girls
4. You Can't Run From My Love
5. True Love Don't Come Easy
6. 'Ole Love
7. Your Love Is Always New
8. I Can't Give Back The Love I Feel For You
9. Wailin'
10. You Can't Run From My Love - 12" Remix


I've Got The Cure
Release: 1984.xx.xx
Bitrate: 320 Kbps
Format: Mp3

1. The Medicine Song
2. Edge Of The Razor
3. In My Life
4. Give It Half A Chance
5. Outrageous
6. You Just Might Need A Friend
7. Everlasting Love
8. Rough Trade
9. Undercover


If I Were Your Woman
Release: 1987.xx.xx
Bitrate: 320 Kbps
Format: Mp3

1.  I Feel Good All Over
2.  If I Were Your Woman
3.  (You're Puttin') A Rush On Me
4.  Jesse
5.  Secret Lady
6.  Touch Me Now
7.  Running For Your Love
8.  Can't Change My Ways


Christmas
Release: 1991.xx.xx
Bitrate: 320 Kbps
Format: Mp3

1. This Christmas
2. It Doesn't Feel Like Christmas (Without You)
3. We Can Move Mountains
4. Merry Christmas
5. Rudolph The Red-Nosed Reindeer
6. Silent Night
7. Christmas With You
8. Love Is To Listen
9. White Christmas
10. Jingle Baby