About the blog


The blog will focus on 20th century music, especially between the 70s, 80s and 90s but I will also bring more recent music,
feel free to make requests through chat, I will be happy to help you.

Search


 You can see all the posts here:
https://80ssdiscographies.blogspot.com


NOTICE! 

2024.03.11:

Our Wordpress blog has been deleted and unfortunately no links are working. I'll start updating the links this week and we'll have new posts up soon.

Shalamar

 

Three for Love
Release: 1980.12.15
Bitrate: 320 Kbps
Format: Mp3

1. Full of Fire
2. Attention to My Baby
3. Somewhere There's a Love
4. Some Things Never Change
5. Make That Move
6. This Is for the Lover in You
7. Work It Out
8. Pop Along Kid
9. Full of Fire (Single Version)
10. Make That Move (Single Version)
11. This Is for the Lover in You (Single Version)


Friends
Release: 1982.xx.xx
Bitrate: 320 Kbps
Format: Mp3

1. A Night to Remember
2. Don't Try to Change Me
3. Help Me
4. On Top of the World
5. I Don't Wanna Be the Last to Know
6. Friends
7. Playing to Win
8. I Just Stopped By Because I Had To
9. There It Is
10. I Can Make You Feel Good
11. Talk to Me
12. Good Feelings
13. Sweeter As the Days Go By