About the blog


The blog will focus on 20th century music, especially between the 70s, 80s and 90s but I will also bring more recent music,
feel free to make requests through chat, I will be happy to help you.

Search


 You can see all the posts here:
https://80ssdiscographies.blogspot.com


NOTICE! 

2024.03.11:

Our Wordpress blog has been deleted and unfortunately no links are working. I'll start updating the links this week and we'll have new posts up soon.

Christina Aguilera

 

Christina Aguilera
Release: 1999.xx.xx
Bitrate: 320 Kbps
Format: Mp3

Disc 1:
1. Genie In A Bottle
2. What A Girl Wants
3. I Turn To You
4. So Emotional
5. Come On Over (All I Want Is You)
6. Reflection
7. Love For All Seasons
8. Somebody's Somebody
9. When You Put Your Hands On Me
10. Blessed
11. Love Will Find A Way
12. Obvious

Disc 2:
1. Genie In A Bottle (Flavio Vs. Mad Boris Mix)
2. What A Girl Wants (Eddie Arroyo Dance Radio Edit)
3. I Turn To You (Thunderpuss Remix)
4. Genio Atrapado (Re-Mix)
5. Don't Make Me Love You
6. Come On Over Baby (All I Want Is You) (Radio Version)


Fighter
Release: 2003.xx.xx
Bitrate: 320 Kbps
Format: Mp3

01. Fighter (Original version)
02. Fighter (Freelance Hellraiser Thug Pop Mix)
03. Beautiful (Valentin Mix)


Back to Basics
Release: 2006.08.14
Bitrate: 320 Kbps
Format: Mp3