About the blog


The blog will focus on 20th century music, especially between the 70s, 80s and 90s but I will also bring more recent music,
feel free to make requests through chat, I will be happy to help you.

Search


 You can see all the posts here:
https://80ssdiscographies.blogspot.com


NOTICE! 

2024.03.11:

Our Wordpress blog has been deleted and unfortunately no links are working. I'll start updating the links this week and we'll have new posts up soon.

Cher

 

Take Me Home
Release: 1979.xx.xx
Bitrate: 320 Kbps
Format: Mp3

1. Take Me Home
2. Wasn't It Good
3. Say The Word
4. Happy Was The Day We Met
5. Git Down (Guitar Groupie)
6. Love & Pain
7. Let This Be A Lesson To You
8. It's Too Late To Love Me Now
9. My Song (Too Far Gone)


Believe
Release: 1998.xx.xx
Bitrate: 320 Kbps
Format: Mp3

1.  Believe
2.  The Power
3.  Runaway
4.  All or Nothing
5.  Strong Enough
6.  Dov'è l'amore
7.  Takin' Back My Heart
8.  Taxi Taxi
9.  Love Is the Groove
10.  We All Sleep Alone